Delivery Rates and Information
- Big Guy Boards will dispatch your order within one working day of it being placed, subject to stock levels. If there is going to be a delay for any reason we will let you know.
- All quoted delivery times are based on standard working days i.e. Mon-Fri (excluding public holidays etc).
- Delivery costs are based on the length and weight of items. Surfboards have a separate delivery cost structure.
- Surfboards may be subject to additional delivery costs depending on shipping location. We reserve the right to contact customers after orders have been placed to inform them of any delivery cost increase.
UK MAINLAND SURFBOARD DELIVERY COST
- Our UK mainland cost for postage and packaging is at a fixed rate of £20
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote for delivery to an alternate shipping location
INTERNATIONAL SURFBOARD DELIVERY
Please contact us at email@example.com for a quote for delivery to an alternate shipping location
Reduce shipping cost by grouping together and shipping multiple boards at the same time. We use DHL to ship our surfboards.
SURFBOARD FINS SHIPPING COST
|World Zone 1||£14|
|World Zone 2||£14|
|World Zone 3||£14|
We use Parcelforce and DHL to ship our fins.
SURFBOARD DELIVERY / DAMAGE REPORTING
- All our surfboards are packaged very thoroughly and are handled with care throughout the ordering and delivery process. However, due to the fragile nature of surfboards IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU INSPECT THE PACKAGE CARFULLY. IF THERE IS ANY DAMAGE REQUEST THE DELIVERY AGENT TO PHOTOGRAPH THE DAMAGE THEN SIGN FOR THE PARCEL AS DAMAGED.
- Please check your board immediately upon delivery. If there is any damage to the board, please let us know within 24 hours of delivery. Any damages reported after 24 hours of delivery, or that have been moved from the surfboard's delivery address, are unfortunately not eligible for a claim.
- Please note damage reported after modification, such as applying a tail pad, or waxing the board will not be eligible for a claim. Surfboards by there very nature are fragile and we cannot address claims for damage that may have occurred outside the initial delivery process.
COLLECTIONCollection of surfboards can be organised from Big Guy Boards in North Devon. Contact us to organise collection Monday - Friday 9 - 5.